Chicken tikka masala || Tikka Masala Powder || How to make Tikka Masala Powder at home with step-by-step photos
Chicken Tikka Masala Powder is a dish of roasted marinated Chicken, Chicken tikka is a chicken dish originating in the Punjab region of the Indian Subcontinent, and the dish is popular in India and Pakistan. served with onion rings and lemon, or used in preparing a chicken tikka masala
the mix helps you prepare mouth-watering, flavorsome, and juicy charbroiled chicken to satiate your barbeque craving.
You can make many recipes from this spice such tikka biryani, tikka sandwich, paneer tikka, tikka pulao and beef tikka, lamb tikka, tikka karahi and much more
There is no doubt that tikka is the most loved fast food recipe for Pakistanis. People love to enjoy tikka, especially chicken tikka with raita or their favorite sauces and roti/chapati. Let's here's come to know how to make tikka masala at home.
If you have tried this Chicken Tikka Masala Powder then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Place a pan on the stove and dry roast whole spices for 2 minutes
In the grinder jar/mortar put dry roasted spices grind it for 2 minutes, and grind them together until a fine powder
Turn into bowl
Mix them well and fill in a jar to preserve them for a month
Place chicken tikka masala in a cold place, The prepared chicken tikka masala is enough for 2kg chicken tikka
The mix helps you prepare mouth-watering, flavorsome, and juicy charbroiled chicken to satiate your barbeque craving.
- 1 ½ tbsp, black peppercorn
- 4 tbsp, cumin seeds ( roasted and crushed)
- 1 tbsp, Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp, citric powder
- 1 tbsp, salt
- 1/3 tsp, yellow food color
- 2 tbsp, coriander (roasted and crushed)
- ½ tsp, carom (ajwain)
- 1 tsp, mace
- 4 pods, green cardamom
- 2 pods, black cardamom
- 2 sticks, of cinnamon
- 5, cloves
- ½ tsp, turmeric powder
How to make a Chicken Tikka Masala?
- Place a pan on the stove and dry roast cumin, coriander, black peppercorn, cinnamon, cloves, green and black cardamom, mace, and ajwain for 2 minutes
- In the grinder jar/mortar put dry roasted spices and grind them for 2 minutes, Grind them together until a fine powder
- Turn into bowl
- Now add Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, citric acid
- Mix them well and fill in a jar to preserve them for a month
- Place chicken tikka masala in a cold place
- The prepared chicken tikka masala is enough for 2kg of chicken tikka
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know