Chicken tikka masala || Tikka Masala Powder || How to make tikka masala powder at home with step by step photos
Chicken tikka masala powder is a dish of roasted marinated Chicken, Chicken tikka is a chicken dish originating in Punjab region of the Indian Subcontinent, the dish is popular in India and Pakistan.served with onion rings and lemon, or used in preparing a chicken tikka masala
mix helps you prepare mouth-watering, flavorsome, and juicy charbroiled chicken to satiate your barbeque craving.
You can make many recipes from this spice such tikka biryani, tikka sandwich, paneer tikka, tikka pulao and beef tikka, lamb tikka, tikka karahi and much more
There is no doubt that tikka is the most loving fast food recipe of Pakistanis. People love to enjoy tikka especially chicken tikka with raita or their favorite sauces and roti/chapati. Lets here come to know how to make tikka masala at home.
Place a pan on the stove and dry roast whole spices for 2 minutes
In the grinder jar/mortar put dry roasted spices grind it for 2 minutes, grind them together until a fine powder
Turn into bowl
Mix them well and fill in a jar to preserve for a month
Place chicken tikka masala in a cold place, The prepared chicken tikka masala is enough for 2kg chicken tikka
Mix helps you prepare mouth-watering, flavorsome, and juicy charbroiled chicken to satiate your barbeque craving.
- 1 ½ tbsp, black peppercorn
- 4 tbsp, cumin seeds ( roasted and crushed)
- 1 tbsp, Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp, citric powder
- 1 tbsp, salt
- 1/3 tsp, yellow food color
- 2 tbsp, coriander (roasted and crushed)
- ½ tsp, carom (ajwain)
- 1 tsp, mace
- 4 pods, green cardamom
- 2 pods, black cardamom
- 2 sticks, cinnamon
- 5, cloves
- ½ tsp, turmeric powder
How to make a spice powder?
- Place a pan on the stove and dry roast cumin, coriander, black peppercorn, cinnamon,cloves, green and black cardamom, mace and ajwain for 2 minutes
- In the grinder jar/mortar put dry roasted spices grind it for 2 minutes, Grind them together until a fine powder
- Turn into bowl
- Now add Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, citric acid
- Mix them well and fill in a jar to preserve for a month
- Place chicken tikka masala in a cold place
- The prepared chicken tikka masala is enough for 2kg chicken tikka
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!