If you have tried this Seekh Kabab Masala Powder Recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Dry roast black cardamom, I have forgotten to add it before :(
Seekh Kabab Masala Powder is easy to prepare this aromatic and flavored blend of spices. absolutely delicious seekh kabab masala....
- 1 tbsp, coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp, cumin seeds
- 1 large, long pepper (pipli)
- 1 tsp, peppercorn tail (kabab chini)
- 1 ½ tbsp, roasted gram flour or roasted chickpeas powder
- 1 tbsp,garam masala
- 3 pods, black cardamom
- I tsp, black peppercorn
- 1 tsp, red chili flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp, red chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp, salt
- 1 tsp, garlic powder
- 1 tsp, ginger powder
- ¼ tsp, citric acid
- In a hot medium, pan put all whole spices black pepper, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black cardamom, allspices, and long pepper
- Dry roast them together on low-medium flame for 2-3 minutes until aroma has arisen
- Shift to the grinding jar, then grind it well until a fine powder
- Transfer to the plate or bowl
- Now mix all powdered spices red chili powder, salt, ginger and garlic powder, citric acid, and red chili flakes into the roasted ground spices
- Stir to combine well
- Seekh kabab masala powder is ready to use in recipes
- Transfer to the airtight bottle or jar
- It can be stored for around 1 month or more than it keeps in a cool place....