Bihari Masala Powder | Homemade Seasoning Blend | How to Make Bihari Masala Powder with step-by-step photos...
What type of dishes can be used?
If you have tried this Bihari Masala Powder don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Bihari Masala Powder is the king of all meat masala powder, It is prepared with mere dedication and can definitely please your taste buds..
- 4 tbsp, dry roasted chickpeas
- 3 pieces, long pepper (pipli)
- 1 tbsp, white cumin
- 20 pcs, black pepper tail (kabab chini)
- 2 tbsp, poppy seeds
- 2 pods, black cardamom
- 1/2 pcs, nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp, mace
- 2 tbsp, coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp, cumin seeds
- 2 inch, cinnamon stick
- 3 pods, green cardamom
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn
- 3 pcs, bay leaves
- 3 tbsp, Kashmiri/degi red chilli powder
- 1 tsp, citric acid
- 4 tbsp, red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp, salt
- 1/2 tsp, turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp,kachri powder
- 1 tsp, garlic powder
- 1 tsp, ginger powder
- Dry roast all whole spices coriander seeds, black peppercorn, cumin, nutmeg, mace, long pepper, cinnamon stick, black cardamom, green cardamom, black pepper tail and bay leaves in the pan on low-medium heat for a minute
- Keep roasting by putting poppy seeds in the pan for another a minutes
- Remove from the heat and grind them together
- Till turns to a fine powder
- Now add all powdered spices salt, citric acid, Kashmiri red chilli, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger, garlic powder and kachri powder to the roasted ground spices
- Stir to mix them well
- Bihari Masala powder is ready to use in recipes
- You can store it in an airtight jar for up to 4-6 weeks