Chicken Malai Boti Paratha Roll is a popular yummy and mouth-watering snack. everyone likes to have it with sauce, and ketchup you can use beef, mutton boti as well instead of chicken_This is not hard to make but a bit long process to make but finally
You get an unforgettable taste of the meal that increases your appetite and makes you happy malai chicken roll paratha is made in two ways, Barbeque or cooking in a pan
I'll just give it to charcoal smoke to bring the smoky flavor. if you have enough space for the barbeque at home you can_Chicken Boti can be prepared in the oven as well I am cooking it on the stove simply, firstly we prepare dough so let's prepare...
If you have tried this Chicken Malai Boti Paratha Roll don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
In the grinder, jar put tamarind with spices, Blend them well until smooth texture, take them out into a bowl keep aside, now the sauce is ready
Now Take one paratha to apply some sauce entire paratha, place the chicken mixture near the corner, lay the onion slices on top of the chicken mixture, and roll over the corner till the end
Chicken Malai Boti paratha roll is a delicious and spicy roll. Chicken boneless cubes are marinated with cream, yogurt, spices, and green chilies, then BBQ on charcoal
- 2 cups, plain flour
- ½ tsp, sugar
- 1/3 tsp, salt
- ¼ cup, semolina
- 1 cup, of lukewarm water
- 2 tsp, ghee
- 1oog, ghee/butter for frying
- 400g, chicken boneless thigh part
- ½ cup, of yogurt
- ½ cup, of cream
- 1 ½ tsp, ginger garlic paste freshly ground
- ½ tsp, black peppercorn freshly ground
- ½ tsp, homemade garam masala
- 1 tsp, red chili powder
- ½ tsp, cumin roasted and crushed
- 1 tsp, vinegar
- 1 tsp, green chili paste freshly ground
- 1/4 cup, cooking
- 1, charcoal
- 1 large, onion ring slice for filling
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup, tamarind pulp (Soaked in hot water for 1 hour
- 6, whole red chilies ( Soaked in the hot water for 1 hour)
- 1 tsp, sugar
- ½ tsp, salt
- 2 tbsp, coriander leaves
- 6, mint leaves
- 1/3 tsp, cumin seed
- In a bowl put plain flour, salt, ghee, sugar, and semolina mix them together
- Now start kneading the soft dough by adding water little by little
- Keep kneading for 10 minutes
- Apply some drop of melted ghee over the dough and cover it with cling wrap
- Rest it for 30 minutes and keep it aside
- In a bowl put chicken boneless,ginger-garlic, red chili powder, salt, green chili, black peppercorn powder,garam masala, vinegar, and cumin mix them well
- Then add yogurt and cream mix them together until well mixed and cover it
- Keep in the fridge for 30 minutes
- In the grinder jar put tamarind, pulp, coriander, mint, sugar, salt, cumin, soaked whole chilies
- Blend them well until smooth texture
- Take them out into a bowl and keep them aside
- Now the sauce is ready
- In a frying pan add oil and heat it on a medium flame
- Add chicken mixture and stir it for a minute
- Allow to cook it for 10 minutes on low to medium flame until water dries completely
- Heat the charcoal on the stove for 15 minutes
- Place any small steel/aluminum bowl in the center of the chicken boti pan
- Pour some ghee over the charcoal and cover the lid firmly for 3 minutes
- Coal smoke will give it a smoky flavor
- Set aside
- Take the dough out from the bowl & knead the dough again with the oily hand for a minute
- Take some extra flour on the plate for dusting
- & roughly divide the dough into equal parts(ball size depends on how thick you want to make the roties.
- Take one ball of dough and roll it out with the help of a rolling pin approx 5 to 6 inches in a round shape
- Apply butter/ghee over the roti with the brush and sprinkle some flour dust
- Here starts the tricky part, fold the roti like a fan till you reach the end, hold it from the two opposite ends, and tap the dough on the counter to stretch the roti.
- Further To understand follow the above figure
- Gently start rolling the roti like a snail, press the end gently in the middle, cover and keep in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the Tava for 10 minutes
- Warm the pan on medium flame add 1 tbsp ghee and place the paratha cook for 1-2 minutes and flip.
- Add another 1 tbsp ghee/butter and cook till golden brown (use additional ghee/butter if required) cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Paratha is Ready for Roll Paratha
- Now Take one paratha to apply some sauce over the paratha
- Place the chicken mixture near the corner
- Lay the onion slices on top of the chicken mixture
- Roll over the corner till the end
- Now Chicken roll paratha is ready for serving with ketchup and sauce.....