Mix Daal Pakora || Dal Pakora Recipe || How to make mix dal pakora with step by step photos and video
Mix dal pakora is the best version of fritters, crispy, a flavored and delicious recipe that is made with the different mixtures of lentils like Masoor, Moong, and Sabut Masoor along with flavored with spices ginger, garlic, chilies, black pepper and fried in oil
No fancy ingredients are added to this recipe. all ingredients in your hand. literally a mouthwatering tea-time snack. the best part of this recipe doesn’t take a long time to be prepared. easy and tasty
These mixed lentils fritters are very popular, people make them with different variations and spices. I used my traditional way to make it. before this post, I have shared my CHANA DAL PAKODA
These fritters are much similar to this one except adding two more lentils added all spices the same
To make the work easier I present you very easy make mixed dal fritters premix, prepare a big batch of it so that whenever you want to make pakora you don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen grinding soaked lentils then mixing then frying. This fritters premix is a life-saver especially for the last-minute guest or during Ramadan.
For the best result follow my detailed step by step photo instructions tips and video below
Use the same measurement of all the dal, if you increase or decrease the number of dals or lentils then your pakora taste and texture may be different from this and you will not get the same results.
- Rest the Fritter batter for at least 1-2 hours these steps help to make it more fluffy and light fritter.
- The consistency of the batter plays an important role if the batter is runny then fritters will absorb oil and will be wet from inside.
- If the fritter's batter is runny then add a little besan or gram flour to it and if the fritter batter is thick then add little water it to get the right consistency.
- Don’t cook fritter at the high flame as it will become golden brown from the outside and uncooked from the inside, cook it at low to medium flame.
- ENO can be substituted with baking soda.
- Mix dal fritters premix can be stored for 6 to 7 months in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You Might Like This:
If you have tried these mixed dal fritters then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do fellow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
And give it to rest for about an hour
Don’t overcrowd, put 6-7 fritters in one batch.
And keep flipping to get them evenly colored on pakora
And fry them until nicely golden brown color. once the fritters turn into golden brown color drain them out of the oil and place them on a kitchen napkin
Mixed dal pakora is the best version of fritters, a crispy, flavored, and delicious recipe that is made with a different mixture of lentils....
- 1 cup, spilled moong dal soaked
- 1 cup, of spilled masoor dal soaked
- 1 cup, of whole masoor dal soaked
- 1/3 cup, onion
- 2 tbsp, chopped ginger-garlic
- 7-9 pcs, dry red chili
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- 1/3 cup, of water
- ½ tbsp, chopped green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 pinches, baking soda/Eno
- Oil, as required for frying
How to make Mixed Dal Pakora?
Preparation: To make these fritters firstly soak the lentils for about 5-6 hours in warm water
Blending dal: Combine all soaked mixed dal chopped onion, ginger garlic, dry chilies, cumin seeds, and water into the food processor.blend them together coarsely.
Mixing dal: add chopped green chilies, salt, and baking soda to the ground dal and stir to mix until everything is mixed well and give it to rest for about an hour
Mixing again: after resting the dal mixture, mix again for a minute
Frying fritters: heat up the oil to medium-hot and put the small size of flattening fritter mixture with the help of a hand.don’t overcrowd, put 6-7 fritters in one batch. and keep flipping to get them evenly colored on pakora and fry them until nicely golden brown color
Drain them out: once the fritters turn into golden brown color drain them out of the oil and place them on a kitchen napkin
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!