Chicken Salad || Salad Recipe || How to Make Chicken Salad Recipe with step-by-step photos
Chicken Salad is loaded with mixed fresh veggies, chickpeas, and boiled chicken, it's a nice colorful salad with healthy ingredients, a complete and simple meal usually contains a single kind of vegetable, beans but I did some variations in it
you can skip the chicken and use red beans instead of chickpeas as well as skip or add things of your choice, raw vegetables are full of minerals and vitamins that are very beneficial for human health, it is known as a starter that is taken before lunch and dinner.
This salad recipe is perfect for anyone looking to add a little more nutrition to their diet! There’s a wide variety of green salads, chopped salads, onion salads, colorful fruit salads, chicken salads, seafood salads, and plenty more healthy offerings, It looks so mouthwatering and tempting it is hard to comprehend that_
They are SO good for you. I am a fan of a good salad. Some of these recipes take the term ‘salad’ to a whole new level. I could literally eat them for days. You can too! Here is my healthy Salad Recipe to start you off in the right direction. Of course, there are a few varieties on my Pinterest Board you can check out as well.
You will enjoy a wide variety of salad combinations. You could have a different one each day to try them all out. Additionally can be served with biryani, pulao, and any other meals, so let’s begin
If you have tried this Chicken Salad then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Firstly in a saucepan add washed and soaked chickpeas and let it cook until the chickpeas are soft
Boil chicken with 1/2 cup, ginger garlic paste, salt, and black peppercorn along with white vinegar
Shred the chicken
Take all ingredients and rinse them under the running water
Prepare all veggies
Take a separate bowl then add all dressing ingredients, whisking constantly until the dressing emulsified
Pour the dressing over the salad
Toss or mix them until they are coated with the dressing, at this stage you can adjust the spices in the salad
Transfer to the serving bowl now delicious and healthy Salad is ready_can be had alone or with other meals
A colorful, yummy, and healthy mixed salad containing a lot of minerals, vitamins, and protein is prepared with fresh raw veggies...
- 100g, chicken boneless (boiled and shredded) Optional
- 100g, chickpeas (soaked overnight with ¼ tsp baking soda)
- ½ cup, cucumber chopped
- ½ cup, cabbage grated
- ½ cup, carrot chopped
- ½ cup, lettuce chopped
- ¼ cup, onion thinly sliced (rinse with salt)
- 1/3 cup, tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp, green chilies chopped
- 1 tbsp, olive oil
- ¼ cup, lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp, white vinegar
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn freshly crushed
- 1 tbsp, parsley
- 2 pieces, garlic cloves freshly crushed
- ¼ tsp, sugar powder
- Salt to taste
How to Make Chicken Salad?
- Take a separate bowl then add lemon juice, white vinegar, salt, black pepper, olive oil parsley, chopped garlic, and sugar
- Whisking constantly, until the dressing emulsified
- Place all vegetables, chickpeas, and boiled chicken in a large bowl
- Pour the dressing over the salad
- At this stage, you can adjust the spices in the salad
- Toss or mix them until they are coated with the dressing
- Transfer to the serving bowl
- Salad is ready to serve alone or with other meals
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know