Red garlic chutney | Green chili garlic chutney || How to make quick red-green chutneys with step by step photo
Red garlic chutney is a traditional little spicy, delicious, and colorful chutney recipes, which is mainly used as a taste enhancer or to make things spicy especially in street food
It is mainly prepared with the combination of garlic cloves and soaked red chilies with some lemon juice/vinegar to reduce the heat
Whenever you are planning to make Pakistani chaat recipes, in other words, any chaat recipe is incomplete without red and green garlic chutneys
And it would taste ordinary, basically, the combination of green chutney, tamarind chutney, and red chutney recipe would lift any chaat and samosa pakora or roll
The color and texture of these red and green chutneys may give an impression of extra hot and spicy but it is not the case I have soaked the red chilies which would lower the temperature and its spiciness also I have used red Kashmiri chilies and bullet green chilies which are comparatively less spicy yet gives dark red and green color
I prepared raw red and green chutneys version, don’t need to cook on the stove yet you can enjoy a bit spicy chutneys with any type of snack/meal
- firstly, I heavily recommend using Kashmiri red chilies and bullet green chilies as it is less spicy and also gives a good red color to the chutney
- Secondly, you can also deseed the chilies before grounding them to the chutney. this should reduce the heat considerably and make it a mild spice chutney.
- Lastly, while grounding you can maintain a thick consistency, but while serving or using make it thin inconsistency.
Soak the dry red Kashmiri chilies in warm water for 1/2 hour
Take all ingredients to prepare all veggies
Put all ingredients in the mixing jar and blend it well till turns to the smooth paste.
Now transfer to the bowl
Now ready to serve,chutney with samosa,chaat, roll, or khichdi
Can be used up to 3-4 days by keeping in the refrigerator
Put all ingredients of green chutney with little water in the mixing jar
Now Ready To serve hot and spicy green chutney with pakora, samosa, chaatroll, Can be used up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator
Red garlic chutney is traditional little spicy, delicious, and colorful chutney recipes...
Ingredients of red chutney:
- 25g, garlic peeled
- 1 small-sized, onion chopped
- 1 tbsp, white vinegar can be used lemon juice
- 3, red Kashmiri dry chilies soaked
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp, red chili powder
- 1/2, sugar
Ingredients of green chutney:
- 4-6, bullet green chilies
- 8-10, garlic cloves Peeled
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, lemon juice
- 1 small, tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch, coriander leaves chopped
How to make the chutneys?
- Soak the dry red chilies in warm water for 1/2 hour
- Take all ingredients to prepare all veggies
- Put garlic, cumin seeds, salt, vinegar, onion, dry red chilies, red chili powder with little water in the mixing jar
- Blend it well till turns to a smooth paste.
- Now transfer to the bowl
- Now ready to serve
- chutney with samosa, chaat, roll, or khichdi
- Can be used up to 3-4 days by keeping in the refrigerator
- Green Chutney:
- Put green chilies, garlic cloves, salt, lemon juice, tomato, and coriander leaves with little water in the mixing jar
- Blend them well till turn to the smooth paste
- Now transfer to the serving bowl
- Now Ready To serve hot and spicy green chutney with pakora, samosa, chaat, roll
- Can be used up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator
- Spread and joy!
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!