Fruit Salad || Creamy Fruit Salad || How to Make Fruit Chaat Recipe with step-by-step photos
Fruit Cocktail is so refreshing and full of nutrition _This is Prepared with cream and fruits along with some essential seasoning, an easy and quick recipe You can even do variation in it by your choice here am using apples, bananas, grapes, plump, apricot, mango, and cherries
Since I believe in sharing recipes with the people around me, I decided to share this blog with you all. There are a few things that I would like to point out. When you empty the fresh cream in a bowl, include only that without any water content.
Try not to shake the fresh cream bottle at the time of pouring. Now, when it comes to beating the cream, you have every liberty to choose between a wire whisk and an electric better this delightful dessert you can serve or have at any special occasion/event or even serve to your guests so let’s begin
If you have tried this Fruit Salad Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then follow and subscribe to us on YouTube for the latest Recipe Video updates.
Take all ingredients
And prepare all fruits, except banana and apple, just because they become black instantly, you cut them at time of mixing
Transfer to the serving bowl, and keep in the fridge for 2-3 hours
Now creamy yummy chilled fruit salad is ready to serve
Creamy Fruit Salad is so refreshing and full of nutrition, this is Prepared with cream and fruits along with some essential seasoning, an easy and quick recipe
- 1 cup, of grapes
- 2 cup. cantaloupe or melon
- 1 large size, apple
- 4 large, banana
- 1 cup, mango
- ½ cup, of cherries
- 2-3, kiwi
- ½ cup, plump
- 1/3 cup, apricot
- 3 tbsp, sugar powder
- 2 pinch, of salt
- 1/8 tsp, black pepper
- ½ tsp, chaat masala
- 2 tsp, raisins
How to make Creamy Fruit Salad?
- Take all ingredients
- And prepare all fruits, except bananas and apples, just because they become black instantly
- You cut them at a time of mixing
- Now take a large-sized bowl and put cream, sugar salt, black peppercorn, and chaat masala
- Whisk to combine them well until fluffy
- Then put all chopped fruits grapes, cantaloupe, mango, cherries, banana, apple, apricot, plump, and kiwi along with raisins,
- Then mix all fruits with spiced whipped cream,
- Now stir to mix them well further
- Transfer to the serving bowl, and keep in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- Now creamy yummy chilled fruit salad is ready to serve
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know