Pakora Mix Powder can make your life easy, during Ramadan have to do a lot of work besides the preparation of iftar and you can't manage in your limited time close to iftar time almost every household is preferred to make pakora at the iftar table so if you keep it half done will be easy for you
If you have tried this then Pakora Mix Powder don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Instant pakora mix powder is prepared with 4 types of flour and some essential seasoning, the best homemade powder than store-bought, try once.....
- 3 cups, gram flour, besan
- 6 tbsp, plain flour
- 6 tbsp, cornflour
- 6 tbsp, rice flour
- 3 pinch, yellow food color
- 3 tsp, salt
- 3 tsp, cumin seed crushed
- 3 tsp, coriander seed crushed
- ½ tsp, carom Ajwain
- 1 ½ tsp, red chili flakes
- 3 tsp, red chili powder
- ½ tsp, baking soda
- ½ tsp, turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp, pomegranate seeds crushed
- Firstly in a large bowl put gram flour, plain flour, cornflour, rice flour, salt, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, food color
- Turmeric, red chili powder, baking powder, red chili flakes, pomegranate seeds, and carom seeds
- Mix them together
- Now instant pakora mix is ready ..
- You can store it in any container or Ziploc bag to keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or a year