Instant Pakora Mix Powder | Homemade Pakora
powder || How to Make Pakora Powder with step-by-step photos and video
Pakora Mix Powder can make your life easy, during Ramadan have to do a lot of work besides the preparation of iftar and you can't manage in your limited time close to iftar time almost every household is preferred to make pakora at the iftar table so if you keep it half done will be easy for you
You can store pakora mix in a container or Ziploc bag when you need just take it out and add any veggies, chicken, or boiled egg mix water and then fry it very quickly and easily help to save time. you store it in a container or Ziploc bag for more than months or even a year. doesn't keep it outside otherwise can be bugs in the pakora mix masala so let's begin
If you have tried this then Pakora Mix Powder don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Firstly in a large bowl mix, all flours with spices
Mix them together, now instant pakora mix is ready
Instant pakora mix powder is prepared with 4 types of flour and some essential seasoning, the best homemade powder than store-bought, try once.....
- 3 cups, gram flour, besan
- 6 tbsp, plain flour
- 6 tbsp, cornflour
- 6 tbsp, rice flour
- 3 pinch, yellow food color
- 3 tsp, salt
- 3 tsp, cumin seed crushed
- 3 tsp, coriander seed crushed
- ½ tsp, carom Ajwain
- 1 ½ tsp, red chili flakes
- 3 tsp, red chili powder
- ½ tsp, baking soda
- ½ tsp, turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp, pomegranate seeds crushed
How to Make Pakora Mix Powder?
- Firstly in a large bowl put gram flour, plain flour, cornflour, rice flour, salt, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, food color
- Turmeric, red chili powder, baking powder, red chili flakes, pomegranate seeds, and carom seeds
- Mix them together
- Now instant pakora mix is ready ..
- You can store it in any container or Ziploc bag to keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or a year
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know