Cholay is the Desi version of a salad. The base is chickpeas or chana with onions, tomatoes, green chilies, and coriander as the supporting characters finished off with chaat masala for that necessary spice, and khataaz is known as a traditional spicy street food snack, is made of a lot of ingredients to make it tasteful. One bowl cholay chat is enough for a 1-time meal and can be placed instead of lunch/dinner, can say a complete food good choice for dieting purposes
It contained low calories and less fat they are a purely healthy meal in which added yogurt, green chutney, tomato, potato, coriander leaves, green chilies, and tamarind sweet and sour sauce along with boiled chickpeas, potatoes, and papri which works for enhancing the taste of Chola chat
You will get below the link to papri and green chutney raita and tamarind sweet sauce recipes
If you have tried this Chana Chaat then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Chana chaat is the Desi version of a salad. The base is chickpeas or chana with onions, tomatoes, green chilies, and coriander as the supporting characters
- 300g, chickpeas soaked overnight
- 100g, potato boiled cut into a small cube shape
- ½ cup, tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup, coriander leaves
- 1 tsp, green chilies finely chopped
- 2 tbsp, tamarind pulp
- ½ cup, homemade yogurt beaten
- ½ cup, onion thinly slices
- 1 tbsp, red chili flakes
- 1/6 tsp, baking soda
- ½ tsp, roasted crushed cumin seeds
- ½ tsp roasted crushed coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp, sweet and sour tamarind sauce
- 100g, homemade papdi
- 1/3 cup, of green raita chutney
- 1 tsp, chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl add boiled chickpeas, potato, tomato, coriander leaves, green chilies, red chili flakes, salt, onion, tamarind pulp, roasted and crushed cumin, and coriander seeds.
- Mix them together
- Then add plain yogurt, green chutney, chaat masala, and sweet tamarind sauce mix them then at the end add papri and sprinkle some chaat masala and red chili flakes over chana
- Now ready to eat and serve....
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know