Biryani Yakhni masala powder | Yakhni Masala Powder will leave your taste buds asking for more. Made with herbs and spices that have been picked fresh to provide an ultimate tasteful experience.
if you want to make it in double quantity then just make you double each spice in quantity....
so let's go ahead to know how to make this recipe with step by step photos
Dry Roast whole spices:
Dry roast all whole spices on medium-low flame for 2 minutes
Shift to another bowl/plate
Mix powder spices:
Add red chilli powder and salt mix them together and transfer to the bottle and paste the label with spice name
Now Yakhni biryani masala is ready for using in recipe
How to make recipe?
Yakhni biryani pulao is contain of aromatic vary spices of blend,it will leave your taste buds asking for more.
- 1 tbsp,coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp,fennel seeds
- 2 tsp,cumin seeds
- 10.green cardamom
- 2,black cardamom
- 1 ½,star anise
- 6 to 8,cloves
- 1 tsp,black peppercorn
- 1 ½ inch, cinnamon sticks
- 1/3 tsp, mace
- ¼ piece, nutmeg
- 2 tsp,salt
- 1 tsp,black cumin
- 2 tsp,red chilli powder
- 1 big,bay leaf
- Dry roast all whole spices coriander seeds,fennel seeds,cumin seeds,green cardamom,black cardamom,star anise,cloves,black peppercorn,cinnamon stick,mace,nutmeg,black cumin and bay on medium-low flame for 2 minutes
- Then put all roasted whole spices in the grinder jar or mortar
- Grind them to a fine powder
- Shift to the another bowl/plate
- Add red chilli powder and salt mix them together
- and transfer to the bottle and paste the label with spice name
- Now Yakhni biryani masala is ready for using ...
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!